Noise/Zwei + Chair
From Volume 21.
Things to take note of:
- This is the chair from Vincent’s chair photo. He was lounging on the chair.
- The scissors also appear to be Vincent’s pair.
- The blood red cloak is draped across the chair in a similar fashion to how Vincent was in his picture.
- The blood red cloak tends to represent a missing person in these chair pictures. In this case that would be Vincent.
- The torn up state of the chair reflects Vincent’s violent act toward stuffed animals.
- Along with that, the scissors being stabbed into the spot where Vincent’s body was lounging in his chair picture, and the way the cloak looks like blood, likely reflects Noise’s current anger, frustration, and hatred over Vincent’s decision to date Ada.